Become a Guest Blogger for We Are Wildness
Are you a writer, blogger, artist, naturalist, educator, entrepreneur, community builder or wild human who feels that spending time in Nature is essential to improving the health and happiness in oneself and the Planet?
We invite you to submit your writing!
We ask our guest bloggers to come up with their own unique topic ideas. We are looking for anything that improves the lives of people, animals and the planet. Any topic relating to Nature, wild living, nature connection, health, travel, wanderlust, alternative and sustainable living, eco-homes, happiness, spirituality, etc. are welcome.
Please Read the Guest Blogger Guidelines
We Are Wildness Guest Blogger Guidelines
- All guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience. Our audience consists of people who love nature, wild living, the environment, health and wellness, alternative lifestyles, the outdoors, spirituality and other topics relating to these.
- All guest posts must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. We will review all submissions and edit for errors but we appreciate receiving high quality content that has been edited first.
- No guest posts may be self-promotional or include marketing links. We will promote you, your project and your website in the bio section.
- You will need to have a Gravatar.com account and the email address associated with it to be an author on our blog. Please include in bio section of the form.
- Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication. Some submissions may no be suitable for our blog. This doesn’t mean that the work isn’t good, but it just may not be the right fit.
- Ensure proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article including photo sources.
- Photos – Any photos submitted must be your own, or creative commons, copyright-free, or legitimately purchased with rights for use from a photography site.
- No length requirements. Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. However, blogs should ideally be anywhere between 500-1500 words. Please be concise and consider overall readability.
- Please write in an easy-to-understand, accessible style. Most of our audience is Canada, U.S., Australia, and UK based, we are only able to accept blogs written in English. If you reference a statistic or a recent event in your piece, we encourage you to provide a link to the research or an article on the subject, if possible.
- At this time we are unable to pay for blog submissions. However there are many perks to writing for We Are Wildness. We offer traffic to your personal website, blog and social media pages. Paid opportunities may exist in the future as we’re looking to grow the We Are Wildness team.
- Your content – Your guest blog content will remain your own to use/publish however you wish, but upon submitting to We Are Wildness for use in our blog, you grant us permission to edit (for spelling and grammar) post, and share online. We will ask your permission for any uses offline.
- Other blogs – A work of writing you submit to the We Are Wildness blog must not be a guest blog on any other website than your own.