Become a Guest Blogger for We Are Wildness
Are you a writer, blogger, artist, naturalist, educator, entrepreneur, community builder or wild human who feels that spending time in Nature is essential to improving the health and happiness in oneself and the Planet?
We invite you to submit your writing!
Please Read Our Guidelines
- All guest posts must be written for our community. Our community cares about nature, rewilding, outdoor recreation, mindfulness, minimalism, wildlife, hiking, nature walking, nature connection, wilderness skills, unplugging from technology, rewilding childhood and other topics relating to these.
- Please make sure your articles are grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. We appreciate receiving high-quality content that has been edited.
- We don’t post articles that are self-promoting – we do like to add a little blurb at the end of the blog about a project you would like to share. You can also promote your business in your bio.
- You will need to have a Gravatar.com account and the email address associated with it to be an author on our blog. Please include in the article section of the form.
- Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication. Some submissions may no be suitable for our blog.
- Ensure proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- At this time we are unable to pay for blog submissions. We offer traffic to your website, blog and social media pages. Paid opportunities may exist in the future as we’re looking to grow the We Are Wildness team.
- A work of writing you submit to the We Are Wildness blog must not be a guest blog on any other website, other than your own. Google doesn’t like too many duplicates of one article.
- Your guest blog content will remain your own to use/publish on your site or in print, but upon submitting to We Are Wildness for use in our blog, you grant us permission to edit the post, and share online. We will ask your permission for any uses offline.
- We prefer titles and articles that are engaging and easy to digest. List articles are always a reader favorite ie. “7 things I learned about myself from doing a daily sit spot” or ” The 10 best places to camp with a dog” or “11 reasons why spending more time offline and outdoors will improve your life”.